Thursday 11 July 2013

AWESOME FASHION LOOK!!!

Hi everyone, i'm so excited about the look i'm about to share with you. You know trying something new at times could be fun. I got scared of being monotonous so I decided to try my hands on a unique and different look.
To achieve this look, I used almost everything in sight and  for the eyes I applied almost all the colours in my eye shadow pallet, after all there are no rules in fashion makeup.
For the lips, I used Davis black eye pencil and Beauty rush eye -22... YES! black... as I said earlier, no rules in fashion makeup.
....and your guess is right its a SPONGE lol! told you I used everything in sight, its my creative mind at work and I love it. wink#
All it takes is creativity!!! don't be monotonous try something different for fun. Note: for FUN, its a typical fashion look.

3 comments:

  1. Great Work....Its nice to be creative.. keep the nice work up and make it better...kkk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ademola,tank so much dear, ll kip it in mind. @ labisi, tanks dear.

    ReplyDelete