Wednesday 10 July 2013

FABULOUS BUKKY!!!

Hello ladies, This was one of my favorite looks last week, and I just thought sharing it with you would be awesome.... below is a detailed list of the products I used...
The first thing I did was to prim her face with Avon magix face perfector, followed by a mixture of Marykay 507 and 607 foundation. I concentrated more on her under eye area and her lids using my foundation brush to blend the foundation in properly, then I applied my powder (milani warm).

EYES

  • I used  Mac spiked eyebrow pencil to fill in her eye brows and then used a moisturizer as a base for the eye shadow.
  •  I started with a mixture of yellow and gold eye shadow from Miss rose eye shadow pallet, followed by the mixture of three shades of purple from the same pallet and contoured her eyes with a deep wine shadow from Miss rose pallet. 
  • I used a gold eye shadow to highlight her brow bone and finished with a coffee brown eye shadow from Miss rose eye shadow pallet to deepen her crease. 
  • I made sure all the colours were well blended by using my blending brush. And finally for the eye region, I used Vov fashion lashes (A06) to add volume to her lashes.


LIPS
  •  I moisturized her lips with Sleek lip moisturizer and lined it with Zaron lip liner pencil (fussy fusha), followed by Tara orekelewa ( inyanga) in her inner lips and finished with L.A girl (true love).
  • Finally, I contoured her face using a dark sleek powder (woodsmoke) followed by Tara blush from the blush pallet and blended it in with my Tara powder. I highlighted her cheek bone and the bridge of her nose with black radiance bronzer.

It is as simple as it looks, you should give it a try whenever you are free. Thank you all for your time, I love you all. 

4 comments:

  1. Wooow!!! I am dazed...dis is soooo cool...weldone MBW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! U've got the job for ma wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @betiku,thanks dear.smiles before nko?

    ReplyDelete